React 2 Training Ltd
"We are focused on providing the highest quality of training, service and dedication to delegates in order to allow them to invest in their own futures."
1. To provide professionally qualified and experienced staff and a safe, secure learning environment.
2. To offer advice about your course or programme of study.
3. To treat you with respect and understanding.
4. To ask your opinion on the quality of our teaching and the learning environment.
5. To recognise your achievements and give support and feedback on your performance.
6. To respond to suggestions or complaints fairly and quickly.
Dr. Daniel J. ThomasHead of Centre
Daniel is the director of React 2 Training Ltd and is the head of the centre. He has many years of engineering experience, with a range of large multinational institutions, in which he has worked at the leading edge of scientific research and engineering. Daniel is a Chartered Engineer (C.Eng) with the British Computer Society and holds a Master's of Science (M.Sc) in electronics and a doctorate (Eng.D) degree in materials engineering.